REVISED DOCUMENT SENDING PROCEDURE TO CPC W.E.F.01.04.2016
All CBS Sub offices has to send the KYC application form ( Single sheet) to concerned HO only day-to- day basis One official should identify @ HO to scrutinize the all KYC application forms received from Sub offices and if there are any omissions in KYC application forms the same should be return to Sub offices in SO bags for wanting of omissions. If KYC forms are in order, then all the KYC forms of sub offices along with the KYC forms of Head Office should be sent to CPC (CBS) in one cover/bag by registered post on daily basis w.e.f 01.04.2016
The following points should observe while scrutiny the documents at HO level
· All AOF forms, KYC documents (ID proof/ Address proof/Age proof) and any other documents submitted by customer should preserve at SOL level only in date-wise A4 size binders.
· Don’t fold the KYC Application Forms while sending to CPC. Kindly ensure the sufficient size covers for register booking purpose
· Don’t staple the Photograph on KYC Application Form. Please paste the photograph on KYC application form at space provided.
· For Joint a/cs don’t use Joint photograph of the customers. Please paste the individual Photographs of the customers against the fields mentioned for Applicant (1) /Applicant (2).
· Please mention correct CIF id and Account id / Registration number of certificates against the fields provided in the KYC Application Form.
· If any images (sign & photo) are not clear in Finacle application please send the revised KYC Application Form for re-scanning
· If any omissions are there in KYC application forms pl return the forms to concerned sub offices for supply of omissions.