Holding of PA/SA Direct Recruitment for 2011 & 2012 through approved Outsourced Agency
PA/SA DR Examination
Government of India
Ministry of Communications & IT
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated: 25th September, 2012
All Chief Postmasters General
Subject : Holding of PA/SA Direct Recruitment for 2011 & 2012 through approved Outsourced Agency
I am directed to invite kind attention to the Directorate’s letters of even number dated 13-7-2012 and 31-08-2012 regarding conducting of PA/SA Direct Recruitment Examination for filling up vacancies of Postal Assistants, Sorting Assistants, PA MMS, PA SBCO, PA RLO and PA Foreign Post for the years 2011 & 2012.
2. The last date fixed for sale of application forms was prescribed as 25-09-2012. Consequent on introduction of online downloading of application form, the last date for online registration of applications was also prescribed as 25-09-2012.
3. In the instruction letter dated 13-07-2012, it was provided in Para 6 that “the issue of ACG-67/UCR Receipt towards payment of examination fee for Rs. 200 will also be stopped along with the last date fixed for sale of OMR AFK. In no circumstances, the issue of receipt towards payment of examination fee and sale of OMR will be permitted after 25-9-2012.
4. The Competent Authority has now ordered to dispense with sale of application forms and also online registration of Applications upto 20:00 Hours on 25-09-2012. However, in order to benefit the candidates who have registered their online applications till 20:00 Hours of 25-09-2012, the Agency will provide the applications to their e-mail IDs. As such candidates may be permitted to pay their application fee and examination fee in the form of ACG-67/UCR upto the last date prescribed for receipt of application i.e. 01-10-2012.
5. Suitable instructions may kindly be issued to all concerned post office in your Circle to accept payments towards Application fee and examination fee from the candidates till 01-10- 2012. There is no change in the last date fixed for receipt of applications for normal areas and for remote areas.
6. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
(K. Rameswara Rao)
Asst. Director General (DE)
Copy forwarded to:
1. Shri Sanjeev Dham, Deputy General Manager, M/s CMC Ltd. Noida. He is requested to ensure sending of applications to all the candidates who have registered online upto 20:00 Hours on 25-09-2012.
2. Shri Satish Kumar Dhingra, Regional Head-ITES, M/s CMC Ltd. Noida for kind information and ensuring uploading of applications to all the candidates who have registered online.
3. Shri K. Ravi Babu, Deputy Director, CEPT, Mysore. He is requested to delink online registration of applications from 20:00 Hours of 25-09-2012 from Indiapost website.
(K. Rameswara Rao)Asst. Director General (DE
Post a Comment