CHALO DELHI ...... CHALO PARLIAMENT
15th DECEMBER 2016 CONFEDERATION PARLIAMENT MARCH
* NDA GOVERNMENT & GROUP OF MINISTERS NOT HONOURED THEIR ASSURANCE TILL DATE.
* HOME MINISTER SHRI. RAJNATH SINGH, FINANCE MINISTER SRI. ARUN JAITLEY & RAILWAY MINISTER SHRI.SURESH PRABHU HAS GIVEN THE ASSURANCE ON 30-06-2016 TO NJCA LEADERS THAT MINIMUM PAY AND FITMENT FORMULA WILL BE ENHANCED.
* FINANCE MINISTRY ISSUED PRESS STATEMENT ON 06-07-2016 CONFIRMING THE ASSURANCE AND STATED THAT A HIGH LEVEL COMMITTEE WILL BE CONSTITUTED.
* MINISTERS ASSURED FAVOURABLE DECISION WITHIN FOUR MONTHS TIME.
3 MONTHS ARE OVER. NO HIGH LEVEL COMMITTEE. NO DECISION ON HRA & OTHER ALLOWANCES. * ALL DEMANDS RAISED IN THE NJCA CHARTER OF DEMANDS PENDING * NO DECISION ON OPTION-I OF PENSIONERS * NO DECISION ON NEW PENSION SCHEME * ALL ANOMALIES PENDING * MOST RETROGRADE ORDERS ON MACP BENCH MARK AND HIERARCHY ISSUED WITHOUT CONSULTING JCM STAFF SIDE OR NJCA.
20000 CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES SHALL MARCH TO PARLIAMENT
ON 15th DECEMBER 2016.
ALL AFFILIATED ORGANISATIONS AND C-O-CS ARE ONCE AGAIN REQUESTED TO MOBILISE MAXIMUM EMPLOYEES TO PARTICIPATE IN PARLIAMENT MARCH AS PER QUOTA FIXED BY CONFEDERATION NATIONAL SECRETARIAT. FIX QUOTA TO EACH STATE/BRANCH/UNIT OF EACH AFFILIATED ORGANISATION. C-O-CS SHOULD FIX QUOTA TO EACH AFFILIATED ORGANISATIONS IMMEDIATELY.
BOOK THE TRAVEL TICKETS NOW ITSELF. DON’T WAIT FOR LAST MINUTE. ADVANCE PLANNING MAY BE MADE.
COPY OF THE INSTRUCTIONS/CIRCULARS ISSUED BY EACH AFFILIATED ORGANISATION AND C-O-CS FIXING QUOTA TO ALL UNITS IN ALL STATES MAY BE EMAILED TO CONFEDERATION HEADQUARTERS FOR PUBLISHING IN WEBSITE. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
C-O-C KERALA DECIDED TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION OF
500 EMPLOYEES FROM KERALA STATE.
500 EMPLOYEES FROM KERALA STATE.
NFPE 200, ITEF 50, AG’S 25, ISRO 10, AILRSA 10, DREU 10, SREECHITRA 5, ALL OTHER AFFILIATES 2 EACH. DISTRICT COMMITTEE TRIVANDRUM - 25, DISTRICT COMMITTEE ERNAKULAM - 25, OTHER DISTRICT COMMTTEES - 10 EACH.
P. V. RAJENDRAN,
GENERAL SECRETARY, KERALA.
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION POSTMAN AND MTS DECIDED TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION OF 4000 EMPLOYEES.
(1) AP -200 (2) Assam-200 (3) Bihar 200 (4) Chattisgarh 200 (5) Delhi 500 (6) Gujarat -200 (7) Haryana 300 (8) HP 50 (9) J&K 25 (10) Jharkhand 25 (11) Karnatka 100 (12) Kerala 100 (13) MP 200 (14) Maharashtra 300 (15) NE 50 (16) Odisha 200 (17) Punjab 50 (18) Rajasthan -200 (19)Tamilnadu -100 (20) UP 500 (21) UK 100 (22) WB 200.
AIPEU POSTMEN AND MTS
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP ‘C’ DECIDED TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION OF 4000 EMPLOYEES.
1. Andhra Pradesh – 200
12. Kerala – 200
23. Telangana - 100
2. Assam – 50
13. Maharashtra – 400
3. Bihar – 200
14. Madhya Pradesh – 300
4. Chhattisgarh – 100
15. North East = 50
5. Delhi – 300
16. Odisha – 200
6. Gujarat – 200
17. Punjab – 200
7. Haryana – 200
18. Rajasthan – 200
8. Himachal Pradesh – 150
19. Tamilnadu - 300
9. Jammu & Kashmir – 50
20. Uttar Pradesh – 700
10. Jharkhand – 100
21. Uttarakhand – 100
11. Karnataka – 200
22. West Bengal – 300
R. N. PARASHAR
AIPEU GROUP ‘C’
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES (NFPE) DECIDED TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION OF 10000 EMPLOYEES FROM ALL AFFILIATED UNIONS OF NFPE
P-III – 3500, P-IV-3500, R-III-1000, R-IV – 700, Postal Accounts-200, Admn –200, SBCO – 100, GDS – 3000.
R. N. PARASHAR
HURRY UP. FIX QUOTA, ISSUE INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL UNITS IMMEDIATELY. SEND COPY OF THE CIRCULAR TO CONFEDERATION CHQ WITHOUT FAMIL.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle the demands raised by NJCA regarding modifications of 7th CPC recommendations as submitted in the memorandum to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I). Honour the assurance given by the Group of Ministers to NJCA on 30th June 2016 and 6thJuly 2016, especially increase in minimum wage and fitment factor. Grant revised HRA at the existing percentage itself i.e. 30%, 20% and 10%. Accept the proposal of the staff side regarding Transport Allowance. Settle all anomalies arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations, in a time bound manner.
2. Implement option-I recommended by 7th CPC and accepted by the Government regarding parity in pension of pre-2016 pensioners, without any further delay. Settle the pension related issues raised by NJCA against item 13 of its memorandum submitted to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I).
3. Scrap PFRDA Act and New Pension System (NPS) and grant pension and Family Pension to all Central Government employees recruited after 01.01.2004, under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
4. Treat Gramin Dak Sewaks of Postal department as Civil Servants, and extend all benefits like pay, pension, allowances etc. of departmental employees to GDS. Enhance bonus calculation ceiling of GDS also to 7000 from 01.04.2014.
5. Regularise all casual, contract, part-time, contingent and Daily rated mazdoors and grant equal pay and other benefits. Revise the wages as per 7th CPC minimum pay.
6. No Downsizing, Privatisation, outsourcing and contractorisation of Government functions.
7. Withdraw the arbitrary decision of the Government to enhance the bench mark for performance appraisal for promotion and financial upgradations under MACP from “GOOD” to VERY GOOD” and also decision to withhold annual increments in the case of those employees who are not able to meet the bench march either for MACP or for regular promotion within the first 20 years of service. Grant MACP pay fixation benefits on promotional hierarchy and not on pay-matrix hierarchy. Personnel promoted on the basis of examination should be treated as fresh entrants to the cadre for grant of MACP.
8. Withdraw the draconian FR 56 (J) and Rule 48 of CCs (Pension) Rules 1972 which is being misused as a short cut as purity measure to punish and victimize the employees.
9. Fill up all vacant posts including promotional posts in a time bound manner. Lift ban on creation of posts. Undertake cadre Review to access the requirement of employees and their cadre prospects. Modify recruitment rules of Group-‘C’ cadre and make recruitment on Reginal basis.
10. Remove 5% ceiling on compassionate appointments and grant appointment in all deserving cases.
11. Grant five promotions in the service carreer to all Central Govt. employees.
12. Abolish and upgrade all Lower Division Clerks to Upper Division Clerks.
13. Ensure parity in pay for all stenographers, Assistants, Ministerial Staff in subordinate offices and in all organized Accounts cadres with Central Secretariat staff by upgrading their pay scales. Grant pay scale of Drivers in Loksabha Secretariat to Drivers working in all other Central Government Departments.
14. Reject the stipulation of 7th CPC to reduce the salary to 80% for the second year of Child Care leave and retain the existing provision.
15. Introduce Productivity Linked bonus in all department and continue the existing bi-lateral agreement on PLB wherever it exists.
16. Ensure cashless medical treatment to all Central Government employees & Pensioners in all recognized Government and Private hospitals.
17. Revision of Overtime Allowance (OTA) and Night Duty Allowance (NDA) w.e.f 01.01.2016 based on 7th CPC pay scale.
18. Revision of wages of Central Government employees in every five years.
19. Revive JCM functioning at all levels. Grant recognition to the unions/Associations under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993 within a time frame to facilitate effective JCM functioning.