Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Dated 14th October 2016
CHALO DELHI – CHALO PARLIAMENT
15TH DECEMBER 2016
CONFEDERATION PARLIAMENT MARCH
20000 CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES WILL PARTICIPATE
ENSURE PARTICIPATION FROM EACH AFFILIATED
ORGANIZATION AND STATE/DISTRICT/REGIONAL C-O-Cs
COME ONE, COME ALL, COME IN HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS
WHEN INJUSTICE IS CONTINUED AND JUSTICE DELAYED INDEFINITELY,
PROTEST AND STRIKE BECOME INEVITABLE
1. All National Secretariat Members (CHQ Office Bearers)
2. Chief Executive of Affiliated organisations
3. General Secretaries of all C-O-Cs
As you are aware, the National Secretariat of the Confederation has decided to organize three-phase agitational programmes protesting against the totally negative attitude of the Government against the Central Government employees and pensioners and also demanding immediate settlement of their legitimate demands, including increase in minimum pay and fitment formula as assured by three Cabinet Ministers including Home Minster, Finance Minister and Railway Minister.
1st Phase – 20.10.2016 – Protest demonstration and gate meetings. Adopting and sending resolution to Government.
2nd Phase – 07.11.2016 – Mass Dharna
3rd Phase – 15.12.2016 – Massive Parliament March
It is also decided that the agitational programmes shall culminate in strike, jointly with all like minded organisations.
SERIOUS PREPERATIONS FOR PARLIAMENT MARCH SHOULD BEGIN NOW ITSELF
The National Secretariat has decided to ensure participation of not less than 20000 central Govt. Employees in the Parliament March on 15.12.2016. The following quota has been fixed to each affiliated organization and C-O-Cs. Only two months are left now. It is needless to say that the participation of 20000 employees can be ensured only if each affiliated organization and COC make sincere and conscious effort to ensure the participation of maximum employees from their organization/C-O-C as per quota fixed. Employees are ready, only thing is that leaders should take the initiative to mobilise them.
Each affiliated organisation should fix quota to their state/District/Divisional units. Similarly each C-O-C should fix quota to each affiliated organization at state/District level. This work should be done in a serious and systematic manner on top priority basis. Continuous follow up action on day-to day basis is also required.Travel tickets, special vehicles etc. should be booked well in advance. Waiting upto the last minute and then stating non-availability of tickets as reason for non-participation or less participation should be avoided. Maximum flags and banners are also to be brought by each unit of organization/COCs.
All affiliated organisations and C-O-Cs are requested to give wide publicity to the Parliament March through all means of Communications including print and electronic media, websites and social media. Let us all join together to make the Parliament March a historic event and grand success.
Copy of the circulars fixing quota to each Unit/organization issued by all Affiliated of Confederation and C-O-Cs may be emailed to Confederation CHQ for publishing in the website.
15TH DECEMBER 2016 – PARLIAMENT MARCH
1. National Federation of Postal Employees (all affiliates) - 10000
2. Income Tax Employees Federation - 2500
3. Audit & Accounts Association - 1000
4. Civil Accounts Employees Association - 800
5. National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees - 300
6. Ground Water Board Employees Association - 300
7. Other Affiliates (Each) - 100
8. COC West Bengal - 1000
9. COC Tamilnadu - 1000
10. COC Kerala - 500
11. COC Uttar Pradesh - 1000
12. COC Mumbai - 500
13. COC Nagpur - 300
14. COC Andhra/Telangana - 1000
15. COC Karnataka - 500
16. All other COCs (Each) - 300
17. COC Delhi - 3000
Mob: - 09447068125
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 (Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant )
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published Advertisement for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Exam : Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016
Total No. of Posts : Tentatively the vacancies for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC, DEO and Court Clerks are 3281, 1321, 506 and 26 respectively.
Educational Qualification : Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit : 18-27 years as on 01.01.2017 (Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and
not later than 01-01-1999).
Application Fees : Mode of payment of fee payable Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only).
Candidates may note that online application will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in only.
Fee paid in respect of online application through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit
and debit cards will be accepted.
Scheme of Examination : The examination will consist of a Computer-based Written Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III) Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk and Court
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Application Form : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08-10-2016|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||04-11-2016 by 05:00 PM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07-11-2016 by 05:00 PM|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||07-01-2017 to 05-02-2017|
|Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)||09-04-2017|
Monday, October 10, 2016
Sunday, October 9, 2016
CHALO DELHI ...... CHALO PARLIAMENT
15th DECEMBER 2016 CONFEDERATION PARLIAMENT MARCH
* NDA GOVERNMENT & GROUP OF MINISTERS NOT HONOURED THEIR ASSURANCE TILL DATE.
* HOME MINISTER SHRI. RAJNATH SINGH, FINANCE MINISTER SRI. ARUN JAITLEY & RAILWAY MINISTER SHRI.SURESH PRABHU HAS GIVEN THE ASSURANCE ON 30-06-2016 TO NJCA LEADERS THAT MINIMUM PAY AND FITMENT FORMULA WILL BE ENHANCED.
* FINANCE MINISTRY ISSUED PRESS STATEMENT ON 06-07-2016 CONFIRMING THE ASSURANCE AND STATED THAT A HIGH LEVEL COMMITTEE WILL BE CONSTITUTED.
* MINISTERS ASSURED FAVOURABLE DECISION WITHIN FOUR MONTHS TIME.
3 MONTHS ARE OVER. NO HIGH LEVEL COMMITTEE. NO DECISION ON HRA & OTHER ALLOWANCES. * ALL DEMANDS RAISED IN THE NJCA CHARTER OF DEMANDS PENDING * NO DECISION ON OPTION-I OF PENSIONERS * NO DECISION ON NEW PENSION SCHEME * ALL ANOMALIES PENDING * MOST RETROGRADE ORDERS ON MACP BENCH MARK AND HIERARCHY ISSUED WITHOUT CONSULTING JCM STAFF SIDE OR NJCA.
20000 CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES SHALL MARCH TO PARLIAMENT
ON 15th DECEMBER 2016.
ALL AFFILIATED ORGANISATIONS AND C-O-CS ARE ONCE AGAIN REQUESTED TO MOBILISE MAXIMUM EMPLOYEES TO PARTICIPATE IN PARLIAMENT MARCH AS PER QUOTA FIXED BY CONFEDERATION NATIONAL SECRETARIAT. FIX QUOTA TO EACH STATE/BRANCH/UNIT OF EACH AFFILIATED ORGANISATION. C-O-CS SHOULD FIX QUOTA TO EACH AFFILIATED ORGANISATIONS IMMEDIATELY.
BOOK THE TRAVEL TICKETS NOW ITSELF. DON’T WAIT FOR LAST MINUTE. ADVANCE PLANNING MAY BE MADE.
COPY OF THE INSTRUCTIONS/CIRCULARS ISSUED BY EACH AFFILIATED ORGANISATION AND C-O-CS FIXING QUOTA TO ALL UNITS IN ALL STATES MAY BE EMAILED TO CONFEDERATION HEADQUARTERS FOR PUBLISHING IN WEBSITE. EMAIL: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
C-O-C KERALA DECIDED TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION OF
500 EMPLOYEES FROM KERALA STATE.
500 EMPLOYEES FROM KERALA STATE.
NFPE 200, ITEF 50, AG’S 25, ISRO 10, AILRSA 10, DREU 10, SREECHITRA 5, ALL OTHER AFFILIATES 2 EACH. DISTRICT COMMITTEE TRIVANDRUM - 25, DISTRICT COMMITTEE ERNAKULAM - 25, OTHER DISTRICT COMMTTEES - 10 EACH.
P. V. RAJENDRAN,
GENERAL SECRETARY, KERALA.
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION POSTMAN AND MTS DECIDED TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION OF 4000 EMPLOYEES.
(1) AP -200 (2) Assam-200 (3) Bihar 200 (4) Chattisgarh 200 (5) Delhi 500 (6) Gujarat -200 (7) Haryana 300 (8) HP 50 (9) J&K 25 (10) Jharkhand 25 (11) Karnatka 100 (12) Kerala 100 (13) MP 200 (14) Maharashtra 300 (15) NE 50 (16) Odisha 200 (17) Punjab 50 (18) Rajasthan -200 (19)Tamilnadu -100 (20) UP 500 (21) UK 100 (22) WB 200.
AIPEU POSTMEN AND MTS
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP ‘C’ DECIDED TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION OF 4000 EMPLOYEES.
1. Andhra Pradesh – 200
12. Kerala – 200
23. Telangana - 100
2. Assam – 50
13. Maharashtra – 400
3. Bihar – 200
14. Madhya Pradesh – 300
4. Chhattisgarh – 100
15. North East = 50
5. Delhi – 300
16. Odisha – 200
6. Gujarat – 200
17. Punjab – 200
7. Haryana – 200
18. Rajasthan – 200
8. Himachal Pradesh – 150
19. Tamilnadu - 300
9. Jammu & Kashmir – 50
20. Uttar Pradesh – 700
10. Jharkhand – 100
21. Uttarakhand – 100
11. Karnataka – 200
22. West Bengal – 300
R. N. PARASHAR
AIPEU GROUP ‘C’
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES (NFPE) DECIDED TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION OF 10000 EMPLOYEES FROM ALL AFFILIATED UNIONS OF NFPE
P-III – 3500, P-IV-3500, R-III-1000, R-IV – 700, Postal Accounts-200, Admn –200, SBCO – 100, GDS – 3000.
R. N. PARASHAR
HURRY UP. FIX QUOTA, ISSUE INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL UNITS IMMEDIATELY. SEND COPY OF THE CIRCULAR TO CONFEDERATION CHQ WITHOUT FAMIL.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle the demands raised by NJCA regarding modifications of 7th CPC recommendations as submitted in the memorandum to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I). Honour the assurance given by the Group of Ministers to NJCA on 30th June 2016 and 6thJuly 2016, especially increase in minimum wage and fitment factor. Grant revised HRA at the existing percentage itself i.e. 30%, 20% and 10%. Accept the proposal of the staff side regarding Transport Allowance. Settle all anomalies arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations, in a time bound manner.
2. Implement option-I recommended by 7th CPC and accepted by the Government regarding parity in pension of pre-2016 pensioners, without any further delay. Settle the pension related issues raised by NJCA against item 13 of its memorandum submitted to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I).
3. Scrap PFRDA Act and New Pension System (NPS) and grant pension and Family Pension to all Central Government employees recruited after 01.01.2004, under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
4. Treat Gramin Dak Sewaks of Postal department as Civil Servants, and extend all benefits like pay, pension, allowances etc. of departmental employees to GDS. Enhance bonus calculation ceiling of GDS also to 7000 from 01.04.2014.
5. Regularise all casual, contract, part-time, contingent and Daily rated mazdoors and grant equal pay and other benefits. Revise the wages as per 7th CPC minimum pay.
6. No Downsizing, Privatisation, outsourcing and contractorisation of Government functions.
7. Withdraw the arbitrary decision of the Government to enhance the bench mark for performance appraisal for promotion and financial upgradations under MACP from “GOOD” to VERY GOOD” and also decision to withhold annual increments in the case of those employees who are not able to meet the bench march either for MACP or for regular promotion within the first 20 years of service. Grant MACP pay fixation benefits on promotional hierarchy and not on pay-matrix hierarchy. Personnel promoted on the basis of examination should be treated as fresh entrants to the cadre for grant of MACP.
8. Withdraw the draconian FR 56 (J) and Rule 48 of CCs (Pension) Rules 1972 which is being misused as a short cut as purity measure to punish and victimize the employees.
9. Fill up all vacant posts including promotional posts in a time bound manner. Lift ban on creation of posts. Undertake cadre Review to access the requirement of employees and their cadre prospects. Modify recruitment rules of Group-‘C’ cadre and make recruitment on Reginal basis.
10. Remove 5% ceiling on compassionate appointments and grant appointment in all deserving cases.
11. Grant five promotions in the service carreer to all Central Govt. employees.
12. Abolish and upgrade all Lower Division Clerks to Upper Division Clerks.
13. Ensure parity in pay for all stenographers, Assistants, Ministerial Staff in subordinate offices and in all organized Accounts cadres with Central Secretariat staff by upgrading their pay scales. Grant pay scale of Drivers in Loksabha Secretariat to Drivers working in all other Central Government Departments.
14. Reject the stipulation of 7th CPC to reduce the salary to 80% for the second year of Child Care leave and retain the existing provision.
15. Introduce Productivity Linked bonus in all department and continue the existing bi-lateral agreement on PLB wherever it exists.
16. Ensure cashless medical treatment to all Central Government employees & Pensioners in all recognized Government and Private hospitals.
17. Revision of Overtime Allowance (OTA) and Night Duty Allowance (NDA) w.e.f 01.01.2016 based on 7th CPC pay scale.
18. Revision of wages of Central Government employees in every five years.
19. Revive JCM functioning at all levels. Grant recognition to the unions/Associations under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993 within a time frame to facilitate effective JCM functioning.