Copy of Postal Directorate No. 33-1/2011-PE-II dated 17.01.2012 on the above subject is reproduced below:
The Competent Authority is pleased to constitute a committee as detailed below:
(i) Sh. Ashutosh Tripathi, CPMG, MP Circle Chairman
(ii) Dr. Y.P. Rai, DDG (RB&Pig.) Member
(iii) Sh. Salim Haque,DDG(P) Member
(iv) Sh. V.P.Singh,DDG(Estt.) Member
(v) Sh. Manish Sinha, DDG(PAF) Member
(vi) Ms. Kalpana Rajsinghot, Director (Estt &DE) Member Secretary
2. The terms of reference for this committee are:
●To revisit the norms for creation of new Postal Division and Regions as wee as upgradation of Class II Divisions into Class I Divisions.
● To study the feasibility of organizational restricting of fields formations (Circle and below) keeping in view the emerging needs for India Post in new socio-economic environment.
● Review of norms for upgradation of Post Offices.
● To study the feasibility of strengthening / creation of Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants posts in view of increased need of System Administrators.
● Any other relevant issue as may be assigned by the Competent Authority later.
3. The time period of this Committee to submit its recommendations is three months.